A specially designed resource pack that offers spiritual support to a member of the U.S. military. Save $10 when purchasing this value pack of our most popular spiritual resources. The Military Member Spiritual Support Pack contains the following items:
- NIV Military Digi-Camo Bible: Perfect gift for military personnel! This NIV version is carried by U.S. troops worldwide. Compact size makes it easy to pack along with other necessary supplies. Includes new military helps. Paperback. 1,156 pages. Size: 4-1/8" x 6" x 1"
- Psalm 91 Pocket Card: This handy card contains the words of Psalm 91 (also known as the Soldier's Psalm) and reminds one of God's protection.
- Operation Thank You DVD: Set to inspirational and patriotic music, this DVD uplifts the spirits of military personnel with messages of support and encouragement from the home front on topics such as Prayer & Faith, Service & Sacrifice, Courage & Strength, and Peace & Protection.
- Service Member Thank You Card: This card makes a great keepsake for any service member. Include this card inside a care package to convey your personal words of support and encouragement.
- Code of Conduct dog tag with Psalm 27:3: This "Shields of Strength" stainless steel dog-tag is custom engraved with Psalm 27:3 and the words from the U.S. Armed Forces Code of Conduct Section VI. Inspires troops to trust in God as the battle rages around them. (Includes 24" neck chain)
- So Help Me God: A Reflection in the Military Oath: As service members fight in the Global War on Terror, many are reflecting on the military oath that they pledged to keep. This best-selling, pocket-sized handbook considers the importance of the military oath, examines the power of faith in times of conflict, and helps prepare military members and their families for the challenges of their service commitment. Special Features: Appendix section includes helpful reference resources such as a list of all U.S. Military Oaths, the Code of Conduct, the Will to Survive, the Flag Folding Ceremony, and much more. Also contains end-of-chapter reflection questions that make it a great tool for individual and small group studies in an academic setting or a deployed environment. Trim size: 4" x 6" (Paperback) 160 pages.